Sunday, February 27, 2011

Wherecanibuy Dewormer

Black Swan - my make-up for the film

I think the make-ups in the film Black Swan really really nice, not only the black swan but rather the way in the hats. Maybe I put make-up it also because it is so unspectacular who does not! Let's see, when I unpacked the air. The make-up is actually emerged spontaneously.
I have slightly modified version , I wanted to have something soft, as in the movie. I hope you like it!


Although few lines look very easy, I really struggled with the eye make-up, the other eye was a catastrophe, I've used for over an hour, although I am no Eyelinertalent. For a party look the make-up is certainly appropriate, but I would not make up it again.


Products used:
eyes
essence black mania liquid eyeliner
Essence e / s duo 12 newcomer
NYX smokey eyes palette
MAC Fluidline Blitz & Glitz
Essence gel eyeliner five pocket gray
essence eyebrow powder
maybelline the colossal volum express mascara

lips
p2 pure color lipstick oxford street


Have you seen the movie?

0 comments:

Post a Comment