Friday, February 18, 2011

Gpsphone Delete Saved Game

5 things I can not live without / will

was long long time ago I once tagged, I'm not with you each day, but I like this actually quite good. I find many very interesting day, because you get to know the person behind the blog a bit better. Personality I think a blog is very important.


first Without my favorite toothpaste is nothing! I'm using it for years, and it is with every purchase also bunkered because I have huge jitters, they could go from the range. Is this the Mentadent toothpaste MIRCO-granulator. With this toothpaste, my day is perfect (now sometimes talked too much), I have a fiddle all day smooth and very clean teeth and feel all day. In other toothpastes I have the problem that they may develop after many sugary drinks and sweets impurities on the teeth. Although not covering, but the feeling is not so pleasant smooth.



second Pen and ink - my main writing tool, most of all I write in black ink. I have daily ink on my hands, I Patze actually a lot of ink, and yet I can not get rid of them to write with fountain pen.


third I should not really use concealer for my acne. I wear it very rarely, and then only when covered by dark circles. Pimples and blackheads are not covered. Nevertheless, I would never Concealer miss the mark is actually not that important to me, the main thing is pretty bright and fairly opaque. Of the Alverde I really do not like to use, the Bobbi Brown concealer has so far performed best in me. And the covers of MAC has the best spots - but yes, as I said, I do not prefer.



4th I pigments find very, very great, I love color effects on the eye and experiment around you. For pigments I actually like pretty much all colors except green, which I do not have it. Until now I have only found a lot of MAC favorites. What is more to the fact that I rarely on the Internet order. Zoeva pigments and the pigments from Becci shop should indeed be said to insanely great. Could make it unfortunately has no experience, but it does not always have MAC.





5th Fairy tales and magical stories have accompanied me the whole childhood, and now that I'm actually already 20, I still like about my old Disney tapes. I was once could only inspire for Disney, all the other children's films have never really interested me.
But adaptations of Jane Austen books, Sissi Empress of Austria and A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens may not, in my collection just not missing. The Christmas story in the Mickey Mouse version I look out today tradition every year at Christmas. May sound strange, but I think for good stories, you're never too old. do

I tag all who participate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment