Friday, February 25, 2011

Slogans About Scabies

AMU Fail, new T-Shirt & p2 lipstick ♥ ♥

The of MAC Pigment Tan I would freak every time I use it, I can not simply fade with the pigment, I would wear it soooo happy in the crease, but nothing there, the blind is a nightmare , in some places it works very well, and at other again at all, args!
Perhaps it is due to the BeYu Base?
I would love to show you a nice AMU with my new Esprit T-shirt.


Can you see it? I wanted the pigment have intentionally high above the eyebrow, but then OH MY GOD it is suddenly not just a piece, I was so angry that I've washed off ^ ^ But the lipstick is now my favorite lipstick, I did not that I like pink!

So and now my new T-shirt. I've ordered online at Esprit. I'm going to order aufjeden case, other with the same section. Esprit way, I would always order one size smaller. XS I've ordered, and it is still quite large, actually sits loosely . For people who are thinner than me and it may be there Hauteng probably find a suitable size.
on, but the Esprit model, it has very looked closely, and has only half as much weight as I ^ ^ cheater ^ ^


I would have liked a bit more detail desired. But I like it very well anyway.

Use Products:
face
alverde anti-aging makeup beige 010
MAC Mineralize Natural light Skinfinish
eyes
MAC e / s MAC Pigment Tan patina
MAC Fluidline Blitz & Glitz
Rival de Loop e / s white coffee
lips
p2 pure color lipstick sunset boulevard ♥


Do you have more often an en-Make-up Day?

0 comments:

Post a Comment