Saturday, February 26, 2011

What Is My Computer Worth Calculator

essence Whoom boom! Haul

This was again a pure packaging purchasing, I really do not like essence eye shadow Sun Let's see if they surprise me. There was, unfortunately, again, no test ! Each of the then opens the package, and inside attacks, which I shake my hand, I hold no grudge against you!

The nail polish I have actually addressed almost all especially the yellow, nail stickers were very very pretty, but then it left there, and the lip glosses looked very tempting, as I said this is the packaging that attracts me magic (:


The pigmented eye shadows seem not very good, AT LEAST IN THE FIRST FILM! The Swatch are about 3 layers. I hope that we can start something. CREAM CANVAS but it will be seen not 100%!

The Cream Eyeliner Palette I will use as a colored base , at first glance, it does not look as if one could so attract a great eyeliner. I think here you have some stories.


Geleyeliner 2.95 €
Eyeshadow 1.75
prices DM Austria

Conclusion: The LE like I very much from the presentation, i was always raised not by essence LE Sun As for quality, I can not say anything, but will write about the eye shadow and eyeliner, the range in the next few days, a short review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment