Sunday, February 13, 2011

Gallbladder Pain After Flu

Melon & Rose Gold, swatches ♥

I ask you today to show swatches of 2 products which I have really enjoyed. In recent days I've worn them constantly. Now I make a break and use other products, or I can not see it maybe more, and that would be a shame.

First, a new MAC Melon pigment that was taken during my last MAC Haul, I was in the beginning really very skeptical, but it has then it turns out to be a really nice pigment. Highlighting, really great, but also on the movable lid which makes it ♥ her just right for spring, to which I am not so much, I prefer it cold, fresh and icy.


Price: 23 €
Content: 4.5 g
References: Marionnaud in Steffl

Then I wanted you all a general Swatch of my new Sleek Rouge Rose Gold . show I ordered not long ago at Cosmetics Kosmo, I can really recommend the shop, great customer service if that should not be in order, and I about my order a get free Nailwheel , now I can my paints like a pro swatches ♥ The shipping costs to Austria with 9 € a bit steep, but this was my order in 6 days already.




Price: 6 €
Content: 8 g
References: Cosmetics Cosmo

I wish you have a good Sunday

0 comments:

Post a Comment