Friday, February 11, 2011

Donating Blood For Money In Fort Lauderdale

spring look with rose gold

The weather today is not necessarily screams of spring, but it was time to "paint" feel. Today it is rainy and gloomy, not a great start to the weekend.
I have been a subject of Sleek Blush Rose Gold and got it today but used as eye shadow, because he is so strongly pigmented. I like it actually quite good.


Use Products:
face: MAC Studio Sculpt
Foundation NC15 MAC Mineralize
Skinfinish Natural light
eyes
MAC Paint Pot Chilled On Ice (LE)
p2 your wild side seductive green (LE)
Sleek Rose Gold Blush
MAC pigment Melon
MAC Fluidline Blitz & Glitz
essence Multi Action

lips
p2 Lipstick regent strees
MAC Lipglass Strange Potion (LE)

Somehow I like the lip glosses from MAC not, well, have perhaps I also just the wrong ones. Lipstick alone I like it a lot better.




0 comments:

Post a Comment