Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mario Salieri Full Freemovies

My Skin Care - short reviews, routine

long did it take until I finally got the right found facial care for me, had it been a long and cruel process that has often been a strain on me. I have very dry skin, I have never found something that cultivates my face while not clogging the pores. And then there's my skin problem: acne.
chance I'm looking at dm last year, on the UREA care line stumbled, I find it very promising, and at such a low price, I honestly did not expect much. In a bad buy the little bit of money would have been manageable.

I had anywhere on the face dry scales, the order of each day of the Foundation was pure horror, and also scrubs the case was no better.

UREA Night Cream - is a really rich care , in an amount of a pea size it takes actually a relatively fast. A few minutes they needed already. For most the evening no problem, but I use the night cream now in winter as a day care because my skin through heating and cooling air is additional stress. My skin is greasy as the day after not and does not dry out. I'm really happy because when my day care fits, I have no problems with my foundation more.

Contents: 50 ml
Price: 2.45 € DM Austria
Ingredients:



UREA SOS Serum - the beginning I was really very skeptical, because the serum is very fluid. It can be seen from the pipette, treufelt it to my face, or on the affected area and massage it on. After the contract is the normal day or night cream to be applied. The serum is very good, and after the day or night cream was applied to the skin feels really pushing through with moisture at. I do not know how to say this but the moisture is locked in the skin and stays there.

have After three weeks use, I no longer needed the serum, my skin has recovered well , and needs only The night care. I have no scales on the face and no more dry spots in the nose area.

Contents: 30 ml
Price: 3.45 € Austria DM

Ingredients:

Important I would Urea Care not extreme Pickel apply, I have at the beginning when I still had pimples, had the experience of the heal by the moisture supply, the pimple much slower. Just around the pimple creams or about pimples around.

Refreshing Toner - to my cleaning with liquid soap, I also need a toner to remove the last remains of make-up altogether. Especially important to me is that the face lotion contains alcohol. Water to the face I can not say much, it does its job quite well and cleans my face. It is very mild and does not burn.

Content: 200 ml
Price: 1.95 € Austria DM

Ingredients:

My routine:
Morning:
  • face with warm wash water and a washcloth. With the cloth I rub very slightly on the face, so I will spare me the peel.
  • Then I drink a cotton pad with a (very little!) Face lotion and rub it gently over my face. I am cleaning in the morning is very important, but pore over night talk and fat from the glands, which also can lead to blackheads. A mild cleaning is on my skin is very important, otherwise I get pimples.
  • I then cream a little bit of the UREA night care in the face. Then would follow
my make-up routine.

evening :
  • with a liquid soap (mine is from the pharmacy, I'll do maybe one more extra review) I wash my face twice. The first pass, all very rough, and it is also my eye make-up removed. At the 2nd Through I only use a little soap so the rest is removed.
  • If needed, I still face the additional water. What but not every day the case.
  • And finally I carry back the urea to night cream.
Conclusion: So overall, I need a soap, a cream and a face water, but my skin needs care. I am very satisfied with these products and am very happy that they can be had for little money at the drugstore. Anyone who has dry skin, can I set this UREA care line really fond of!

0 comments:

Post a Comment