Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Spanish Phrases For A Wedding Toast

BarryM Dazzle Dust pigments, swatches

The last few days it was pretty quiet on my blog, it's because I had a course in mathematics test. I really like math very much, I expect love to find it interesting to look for solutions. People who know me really well, know it is actually one of my strengths, but hello? Today, that was just awesome. I have it totally screwed up
, I have made a miscalculation! Well, somehow I can not at rest, but my failure is not considered, since this test method is still in test phase. * Sweat from his forehead wiped * As well, yesterday I had crazy headaches, and unfortunately I am allergic to many pain killers, then got a tablet containing paracetamol (the allrounder for everything ^ ^) taken, and then I had the salad, breathing problems , fever, and all day and all night just puked.

Anyway ...
today I just wanted to show my BarryM pigments, which were also in my Cosmetics Cosmo order in the shopping bag. And I do not regret a day! The jars are really very small, but nevertheless sufficient product. On the product there is no synopsis, no color designation, except for one number. The manufacturer is not allegedly committed the products below 5 grams weigh kennzuzeichnen with the number of grams.


Pink Gold is a wonderful light pink with fine gold glitter. The glitter is really very fine, so you have certainly not Problems in the eye. I find this tone with a black eyeliner looks very good.


Noir Burgundy is applied dry with a black and red again very fine glitter, I think the color is very reminiscent of MAC Beauty Marked. Wet applied the glitter is much more to advantage. Recently, I carry pigments tend not to get wet, I think it is always an incredible amount of work.


Swatches:


Content: Unknown
Price: 6 €
References: Cosmetics Cosmo

Conclusion: A nice change to MAC pigments, a few other colors I will certainly be down to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment