Saturday, February 12, 2011

Pro Touch Gold Straightener Jcpenney

comparison, Dupes? My Dark Magic

My Dark Magic is one of my favorite eye shadow, not only because the effect is so great but because he was my mother has given ♥ products you gave me a gift, I always find it much more fun, so who does not? But I am with these things a little sentimental, and think of the person who has gifted me. For me this is something special!

My Dark Magic is basically the successor of "Young Punk" style Black on the all, everyone was so sharp. For MAC collections is always, in my opinion, far too much advertised reinstellen , there are so many blogs, advertising on the collections as a preview. I'm personally very seldom. The reason for this is that many will be on one or more products totally hooked and then they are at the counter usually not available within an hour. From the Shadow My Dark Magic were only 3 pieces in the store supplied Douglas , and my mother would not have been so brave and would have "durchgedrängelt" then I would have it today either. My mother told me that the Mineralize Eyeshadows were not even gone in within 5 minutes.
's why something like that? I thank God it was Vienna lucky enough to sit in a subway station and in about 10 minutes, I'm sold on a MAC counter or any other Douglas of the MAC. But what about those that have not so lucky?
When products are sold out after just five minutes , I'm honestly not much inclination to hunt in the behind. Why? Then I got the product will not suffice.
If even for MAC so much advertising is published, then the counter should be well supplied. Makes me just not fun.

Yes means clear that only a certain limited quantity was produced, but so little? After all, there are people who work or training to make that can not simply stand in the midst of the week at 9 clock in front of Douglas.


All swatches on Black Base

MAC My Dark Magic:
One can only observe a small difference to the Kiko 108 My Dark Magic has a bit more pink shimmer / glitter .

essence Edward or Jacob:
War only a try, I had it happen at home. Find the effect but also quite beautiful!

Kiko 108:
The color I would describe as Dupe, it is the My Dark Magic really very very similar, and the eye you can see almost no difference. (on the second picture it is easier to see)

Sleek Fantasy:
I bought the pigment is totally blind without my prior reviews to be considered. I think you can clearly see that the resemblance is very great. Still, very pretty!


Conclusion: The Kiko Duo 108 is a good dupe! Actually, I wanted you also to imagine Kiko Eye Shadow No. 41, but it was at that time was to buy as Jasmin , sold out. It would perhaps someone get rid of? ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment