Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Why Does My Male Dog Leak Urine

Petrol Keeps Me Running, swatch

you probably already full, the nose of this Catrice Nuance "Petrol Keeps Me Running" have , I wanted to show you still here. This eye shadow is a dream. super soft, awesome pigmented and can very well handle . He krümmelt Although a bit, but that is bearable for the little real money, hello this is a drugstore eye shadow?



There are so many great Catrice eyeshadow, I'm now at home all the colors I like, I hope Catrice makes the eyeshadow include it in a little change what Monos in the standard range of concerns. For the current range conversion Quattros come modern extension, which I would like to see in any case very closely.
Catrice in a selection as in MAC, a beautiful dream!

Content: 2g
Price: 2.79 €
Reference: Müller

0 comments:

Post a Comment