Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How Much Does Bowling Cost At Amf Queens

catrice new range

Also from Catrice I could find the new range . In essence unfortunately not yet . Catrice is always better. I would have liked to taken everything (:
Foundation and powder had I would also like to have in hand, I would still wait for the Foundation reviews, because at 6,49 Euro I take no chances, and I'm waiting until my old powder empty. The counter was up to a few nail polishes and eye shadows Quattro completely , which was a shame, because I went really so to Müller.
The nail polishes are really awesome, there is such a beautiful purple with glitter, which must I have!
Ultimately, it will become much, only 3 things from the new range. Somehow I have the new shades of lipsticks not turned on. Schade, but there is a black (: was taken


:

gel eyeliner 020 It's Mambo No. 2
a beautiful brown with shimmer
3.99 €

ulitmate Nail Lacquer 480 Miss Piggy Reloaded
pink with shimmer
2.49 €

absolute 330 I Think I've Eye color Green You Before
The color was seen by many as baby blue known, so Mädls baby blue is different (:
It is a greenish blue with gold shimmer such a color I have not and never have seen anywhere.
2.79 €

The other two eye shadows are from the standard range, but I never noticed before.

absolute Eye color 180 Ocean's 14
I think that fits good color for my new Esprit T-Shirt

absolute Eye 260 I Am A Coal-Girl
A very dark brown with plum weft, in Austria is the PLUMS (:?

Do you have something taken

0 comments:

Post a Comment