Sunday, March 6, 2011

Concept 427 Ss For Sell

one dead (Detlev von Liliencron)

Claude Monet, Woman with a Parasol (1886)

I could wish you were alive!
thousand Black Crows, The
fluttered around me in all ways,
fled when your pigeons showed
The white doves your happiness.
that you still lived!

heavy and cold pressed
your coffin, the earth and holds up.
I do not go out, I can not find you.
And goodbye?
What a reunion,
When we sing Hosanna
And I no longer hear your laughter do?
your laughter, your language, your consolation:

The day is so beautiful today. Where's Chasseur?
get out of the cupboard, your Lefaucheux,
And go into the field, yet keep the chickens.
bendable but not into the book, forested
leg and not up into the moss and not dreaming.
pass on the chicken and was not distracted,
not disgrace yourself up in front of your dog, I know.
And today all the organ Dreher I curse,
lost with the sound of distant villages
will send dreams - then there's no chicken.
And yet, the brown heath is so still
you touched her magic, get only flatter.

We eat tonight pea soup,
And the Margaux has been the room-temperature;
Bring so hungry and with good humor.
Then you read to me from your favorite poets,

And you want more, we go to the wing
And sing Schumann, Robert Franz and Brahms.
Monetary stories we can rest today.
Good heavens, your creditors
If no devil that can fry up,
And everything is done.
Here's one:
I did you good cognac in the bottle.
GrĂ¼ss me and heath forest and all the fields,
are away from and forget the debt
I see after, however, in the kitchen,
That we were pea soup do not burn.

The fact that you still lived!
thousand Black Crows, The
fluttered around me in all ways,
fled when your pigeons showed
The white doves your happiness.
I could wish you were alive!

0 comments:

Post a Comment