Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mario The Movie Full Length Film

Flomar terracotta blush 45

The university gives me a pleasure and I enjoy my daily lectures from 8-11 Clock. Tomorrow starts my first exercise for the semester, and I'm looking forward right, I'm just really motivated, we'll see how long that.
to now it is going to the Flomar terracotta blush in the color 45 . I want to tell you briefly how I find him so.

F Lomar it is with us in the Danube in Vienna center. has actually never really interested me this brand, but 2 months ago but then I just stand still and even after the said vendor that has the same quality as MAC Flomar , and these are often compared, I unfortunately had to once again know more and then finally took a few things.


From optics he is really very appealing and for the price of about 7 or 8 € too. But then the big disappointment which contains Blush Glitter which spread all over the job in the face . While the glitter is not sooooo rude, but on the cheeks to me is a bit too coarse. The worst was, however, that the glitter is caught on the fine facial hairs.
One deals then how to get rid of the glitter is real then I had him everywhere, one I was angry.
The color is really nice, but nothing earth shattering .



Glitter yes I actually like very much, but please let him remain in place.
The packaging I find totally awesome, it really is very robust but looks extremely ramschig from , who can come up with this design?
life was fine, but I am extremely unwell.

Content: 9g
Price: 7-8 €
Durability: 18 months
References: Danube center across from Douglas


Conclusion: Even for me as I find the Glitzerfan Blush impossible. Thumbs down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment