Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hot Womens In Sarees Showing Boobs

essence Whoom boom! Short Review

I did not have long to rumtesten say, I personally do not like the eye shadow very well.


01 Cacalaca
Is of all the best eye shadow with him you can actually work quite reasonable, but in essence I've seen a lot better. He krümmelt a bit, but not bad pigmentation. All in all, he is okay, but I would have necessarily needed not now. I was not really blown away.

02 Cream Canvas
A skin-colored eye shadow on the lid we see nothing more of it. He is not opaque but actually really transparent, suitable for the blind, but pretty sure each of us has at home.

2003 Muse Marilyn
I think the eyeshadow not so well pigmented . It evaporates with me, you can not combine it, because otherwise all the color is lost again. For me, a bad buy.

04 You've got the art
The eyeshadow looks really really nice in the jar of bright green, but turns out on the eye himself as Yellow , very sad because I wanted to actually green and not yellow.

Without Colored Base forget to include the eye shadow really.
The eye shadow are pretty dull, and have a little glitter in it. should remain
I think in essence metallic / shimmer eye shadow, namely that they can best

Geleyeliner range.
- for a good result you have layers
- krümmelt down ugly
- packaging is not airtight
- brush is scrap

They can misuse as a base, but the colors are pigmented so poor that it would make no sense. Because you could alternatively use a regular base.

Conclusion:
Only really sweat and colored base may be an eye make-up make it. Otherwise, all the thumbs down! FLOP!

With Eyeliner Palette I'm not satisfied, and which is unfortunately a flop. Essence, the better!

They are pretty much the essence worst products I ever had, really bad. Even with so little money that bad quality is not easily justified. Especially because in preview text is clear that the pigmented eye shadow should be really great.

0 comments:

Post a Comment