Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Direct Tv How To Delete Timer

p2 Haul new range

Here in Vienna I could already meet the new range . Many things have just got raised, but is it not grown much. It remains for me still at least another six months time, until the next changeover. Taken


was:

color fusion 040 Think about turquosie! Range
on which I was keen to try out totally it. I'm looking forward to to put a eye make-up. The other palettes have also looked nice.
3.95 €

eye eyeshadow Dream 040 Midnight Star
From color selection, I am very disappointed. Yellow and orange, two shades of blue, ... where is brown or pink gone?
2.95 €

dream matte eyeshadow 070 gray pleasure
such a brown why I have not had to in my collection with.
1.55 €

last forever nail polish in 060 cloud No. 9 and 070 charming secret
The pastel colors me so turned on, but somehow I'm still not become warm to them. They are really bitchy. This is yet to come an extra post.
1.75 €

0 comments:

Post a Comment