Saturday, March 5, 2011

Reloj Cartier Paris Quartz Swiss 20-61323

Haul swatches

I recently received a tip on YouTube, the Outletstore mandmdirect currently offers the coveted Stila eyeshadow to spot prices on. I hesitated a little, and waited a few days until I have seen first swatches on blogs. And when I saw the Swachtes, I have not considered long, I've ordered the same 7 pieces to of 3,05 €.
Warning: shipping costs to Austria 12.50 €! was this end, the "Sackerl in within 3 days there (you can also expect the shipping cost!)
I have on YouTube is Stila eyeshadow should be better than the MAC, hm, which is still being tested, I but you do not think they can really compare, because the Stila eyeshadow are simply very different from the texture. The eye shadows are

buttery and tender , reminds me a bit of benefit. They are all pretty crass pigmented all swachtes are no base .


You can the Click pictures to enlarge, as always, to (:



Swachtes:






Conclusion: real horny eye shadow for as little money as does shopping fun! I'm very excited. Check it out to the side, perhaps there is something there for you. After Germany, the shipping way, only 4,99 €. But even with shipping costs of 12.50 euros, it has paid in full.

0 comments:

Post a Comment